Clarkson University Wins Gage Fuel Economy Award
Gage has provided its customers with more than 1,000 different blends of gasoline for automotive-test uses over the last five years. These fuels not only represent regional fuel configurations from North America, Europe, South America and the Asia/Pacific region, they also include gasoline alternatives such as ethanol and gasoline with additives like MTBE.
Gage Products Company is a leading supplier of automotive paint-system solvent-recycling programs. During the past 25 years, the company's closed-loop recycling systems have been used by Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, Fiat, Jaguar/Land Rover, Mercedes, Nissan, Volkswagen, KIA and Hyundai to safely remanufacture nearly 100-million gallons of spent-paint solvent and waste material.
Gage also is a global leader in custom fuel-blending services for product development and emission-control testing. The company provides custom-fuel blends and reference test fuels for automotive manufacturers as well as for engine manufacturers and their suppliers throughout the world. In addition, Gage manufactures paint-related products and cleaners for a variety of automotive and industrial paint-system cleaning, maintenance and restoration programs.
Visit www.gageproducts.com for more information about Gage Products Company.Further details about the 2013 SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge are at http://students.sae.org/competitions/snowmobile/ or http://www.mtukrc.org/snowmobile.htm. SOURCE AutoCom Associates
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV