Best Web Sites Of 2013 To Be Named By Web Marketing Association
This year's top awards will include:
- A "Best of Industry" WebAward will be given in each of the 96 industry categories, including financial services, medical, small business, travel, advertising, transportation and government.
- The competition's highest honor, the 2013 WebAward "Best of Show," will be given to the one site that the judges believe represents the pinnacle of outstanding achievement in Web development. Last year's Best of Show winner was UrbanDaddy for their work on " UrbanDaddy + Herradura Mixology Battle Royale" website. The site was also recognized as Best Marketing Website.
- The Web Marketing Association will also recognize the interactive agency winning the most awards in the competition with the "Top Interactive Agency" WebAward. For the third time, the Top Agency award was awarded to Biggs|Gilmore taking home 39 WebAwards.
- Interactive and advertising agencies that win a 2013 WebAward will automatically be included in the Award Winning Agency Database with a free premium listing.
The WebAward Top Agency award recognizes consistency of effort and is given to the interactive agency that wins the most WebAwards in a given year. All locations and offices of a specific agency will be consolidated for the purpose of determining the winner of this award. In a change from prior years, each entrant will be awarded points based on the level of award for each award received. A Best of Show will be worth 10 points, Best of Industry 5 points and each Outstanding award 3 points and a Standard of Excellence 1 point. The agency with the most points will be awarded the Top Agency Award for 2013.
Each year, many agencies and some corporations win multiple awards and deserve additional recognition. This year, we will recognize each organization that wins 6 or more WebAwards with an Outstanding Interactive Developer trophy. In 2012, there were 19 agencies recognized with this prestigious award.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts