AKRON, Ohio, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Large businesses served by Ohio Edison, Toledo Edison and The Illuminating Company are invited to attend a free educational seminar about saving money through electric choice and planning for upcoming capacity price changes. These events are being offered by FirstEnergy Solutions, one of the nation's largest electric generation suppliers.
The program includes a discussion on energy policy, electric and capacity prices, available rebates and ways customers can avoid higher costs.
The events are being held from 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. on:
- Wednesday, April 10, 2013, at the Hilton Garden Inn, Toledo- Perrysburg in Perrysburg, Ohio,
- Thursday, April 11, 2013, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Akron-Fairlawn in Akron, Ohio,
- Wednesday, April 17, 2013, at FirstEnergy Stadium, Home of the Cleveland Browns in Cleveland, Ohio.
Large businesses can register for these free educational events by going to www.fes.com/summit or calling 330-315-6939. The program is the same in all cities. Small businesses and residents in the area can view money-saving offers by going online to www.fes.com.FirstEnergy Solutions, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), provides competitive electric generation supply and other energy-related products and services to more than 2.5 million customers, and is a licensed supplier in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and Illinois. FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Maryland and New York. Its generation subsidiaries control more than 20,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp. SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV