Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, March 19, 2013, 12 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.3% to 16.6%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Box Ships (NYSE:TEU) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $5.26 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 16.6%.The average volume for Box Ships has been 255,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Box Ships has a market cap of $110.7 million and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 29.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Box Ships Inc., a shipping company, engages in the seaborne transportation of containers worldwide. It owns and operates 7 containerships with a total capacity of approximately 33,000 twenty-foot equivalent units. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Voula, Greece. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.80. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Box Ships a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.TheStreet Ratings rates Box Ships as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Box Ships Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about BBY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV