4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TAXI, AL, TSS, XEL
Air Lease (NYSE: AL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 3 cents per share. At a price of $29.14 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Air Lease has been 448,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Air Lease has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 36.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Air Lease Corporation engages in the purchase and leasing of commercial aircraft to airlines worldwide. The company also provides fleet management and remarketing services. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.61. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Air Lease a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Air Lease as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been very high debt management risk by most measures. You can view the full Air Lease Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV