Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 1 cent per share. At a price of $2.78 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Synovus Financial has been 10.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Synovus Financial has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 15.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Synovus Financial Corporation a financial services and bank holding company, provides integrated financial services in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.35. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Synovus Financial a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Synovus Financial as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. You can view the full Synovus Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV