March 18, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- The IRS reports that 77% of tax returns were filed electronically during the 2011 filing season. Of these, about 50% accounted for tax professionals doing the e-file while 28% did a self prepared e-file. Also according to
IRS stats for 2011's filing season
, 26% of people filed their taxes in March while 28% waited until April. One month is left before taxes are due and there's no time like the present to take advantage of great deals and savings on one of life's constant obligations – paying your income taxes.
Rather than waiting any longer, consumers can check out AnyCodes.com, a website offering a vast selection of online coupon codes and discounts, to find numerous tax time deals and savings on various forms of tax preparation. Folks can find substantial incentives from top names in the world of tax filing, like
, and more. Reduced prices on software and dollars-off or percent-off deals on tax products and services can make the monotonous task of tax filing a little cheerier this year.
"Not many people enjoy filing their taxes," says AnyCodes' Marketing Director. "Whether it's dealing with the paperwork, crunching the numbers, or battling against a firm deadline amidst countless other projects and obligations in life, tax preparation looms over many of us as we procrastinate, finding other things to do with our time. At AnyCodes.com, we are excited to offer a wide variety of discounts on tax software and services so that our visitors can save money on something they have to do no matter what."
AnyCodes.com offers dozens of coupon codes for all of the heavy hitters in tax preparation and filing. Some of the popular tax deals for this year's filing season include:
- TurboTax – 50% off Turbo Tax Basic or Deluxe Online.
- TurboTax –$20 off TurboTax for iPad and $5 off TurboTax SnapTax.
- TurboTax – TurboTax Deluxe Online for $29.99.
- H&R Block – 15% off H&R Block at Home Online.
- H&R Block – Over 6% off 2012 Tax Software
- H&R Block – H&R Block at Home™ tax software from $16.96.
- Quicken – Five Day Sale: 50% off of Quicken Deluxe & Above
- Quicken – $10 off Quicken Premier or Quicken Deluxe.
- Intuit QuickBooks – Save up to 20% on QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- TaxSlayer –TaxSlayer Classic Edition for only $9.95.
- TaxACT – FREE federal tax return for everyone (Recommended)
- TaxACT –Deluxe Federal Edition for $9.95
- FreeTaxUSA – Prepare, print & E-file your taxes FREE.
- FreeTaxUSA – FREE Edition for you & Deluxe Edition for $5.95 only.
Tax filers should visit AnyCodes'
tax filing deals
to see how they can save money on their taxes this year. Consumers can also check out the featured deals on the home page of
to see some of the latest tax promotions, like
off TurboTax Home & Business Online. It's also easy to compare all offers from a specific tax brand. Site visitors just need to browse through AnyCodes.com's list of brands or complete a search for their preferred brand. This brings up all the deals available at this time, allowing better decision making on important purchases, such as tax software.
"No matter if you expect a refund or have to pay out a bit more, it still pays to find discounts on your tax preparation," says AnyCodes' CEO. "We will continue to offer tax time deals until the very last possible minute for filing, and we aim to help everyone we can to save a little extra money this year."