BPH causes progressive difficulties with urination, such as nocturia, urge to void frequently, acute urinary retention and other problems. The condition can seriously impact the health and quality of life of middle aged and older men. It is estimated that 50% of men in their 50s have pathological signs of prostatic hyperplasia and a high proportion of men as they age suffer from moderate to severe urinary problems and symptoms associated with BPH.
NX-1207 is also being evaluated for the treatment of low risk localized prostate cancer in a U.S. Phase 2 study currently in progress.
This press release contains certain "forward-looking statements" as defined in the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and the actual results and future events could differ materially from management's current expectations. Development of drug products involves substantial risks and actual results may differ materially from expectations. Such factors are detailed from time to time in Nymox's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory authorities.
CONTACT: Brian Doyle Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation 1-800-93NYMOX www.nymox.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV