Terrapinn Presents The Leading Event For Fund And Investors Allocating To Brazil
NEW YORK, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 350 investors and funds from Latin America, the United States and Europe will gather in Sao Paulo on April 17 th-18 th for the 2013 Brasil Investment Summit presented by Terrapinn. Local and global pensions, funds, asset managers and family offices will gather to discuss asset allocation, alternatives and investment opportunities in Brazil and around the world.
New for the 2013 Brasil Investment Summit:
- The event features a celebrity guest address from Royce Gracie, MMA Fighter, Jiu-Jitsu innovator!
- Free entry: If you are a fund or an investor, join our 1-2-1 partnering program and receive a complimentary pass to the whole conference. Simply e-mail email@example.com for more information
- More funds and investors than ever before, less service providers
- VIP lunch tables with investors and select funds
Featured speakers include: University of Richmond Endowment, CERN, PAAMCO, Quilvest, Banesprev, Previcoke, General Atlantic, 3i, Gavea, Advent International, Redpoint e.Ventures, Credit Suisse Hedging Griffo, SPX Gestao de Recursos, Aberdeen Asset Management, KPMG and more.
Event Details April 17 th-18 th 8 am – 6 pmHotel Unique Sao Paulo, BrazilTo register or learn more visit www.terrapinn.com/bis2013pr About Terrapinn: Terrapinn is a business media company. Our products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. More information and a schedule of our events can be found at www.terrapinn.com. SOURCE Terrapinn Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts