Staples®, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS) announced today the expansion of the Martha Stewart Home Office® with Avery™ line available exclusively at Staples. The new organization products are in stores this week and work beautifully to complement the existing line of products.
“I am pleased to expand the collection with Avery Dennison and Staples, a wonderful opportunity to give busy households and home-based entrepreneurs a functional and attractive organizational system,” said Martha Stewart, founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. “The Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery line was created to inspire people to organize their projects while enhancing their home office and overall lifestyle.”
“The Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery line uniquely responds to our customers’ need for beautiful organizational products that reflect personal style in the home and on the go,” said Demos Parneros, President North American Stores and Online, Staples. “Martha Stewart is the authority on personal and home organization. The new products reinforce Staples’ commitment to provide our customers with solutions to stay organized … in style.”
“Avery Dennison is thrilled to continue adding new products to the Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery line with the new Wall Manager™ system and our Totes and Cases,” said Tim Bond, President of Office and Consumer Products for Avery Dennison. “These products, as well as our Discbound Notebooks, allow customers to personalize their organization beautifully and efficiently.”New exclusive products now available at Staples and Staples.com include:
- Wall Manager ™ System: Our modular wall organization system is easy to install, customize and rearrange. With magnetic and dry erase boards, storage caddies, shelves, drawers, a document inbox, and more, this versatile system frees counters and workspaces from unnecessary clutter. Prices range from $2.99 to $14.99.
- Totes & Cases: The new line of totes and cases is inspired by Martha Stewart’s favorite bags for work, travel, and leisure. The collection includes small and large totes, laptop cases, slim tablet sleeves, handy wristlets, and durable accessory pouches in a variety of sizes to coordinate with and fit inside matching totes. Prices range from $3.99 to $99.99.
- Discbound Notebook & Accessories: Available with a variety of beautiful covers and patterns, Discbound customizable notebooks offer the versatility of a binder with the portability of a notebook, with accessories such as dividers, planner pockets, task pads and more. The disc design makes it easy to add, remove and rearrange pages and accessories. All notebooks include bonus content from Martha Stewart, such as special sections for personal information, birthdays, activities and holidays. Prices for accessories and notebooks range from $3.99 to $23.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV