ATLANTA, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PGi (NYSE: PGI), a global leader in virtual meetings for over 20 years, today announced that iMeet, its cloud-based solution that lets people meet face-to-face online, is now available in the Google Play™ Store for all Android-powered phones. iMeet's new, native Android app lets users start and manage their meetings from anywhere in the world, solidifying iMeet's position as an anywhere-collaboration product for businesses of all sizes.
iMeet advances the online meeting category, bringing it into the modern workplace where more people are mobile and working remotely than ever before. The award-winning application includes an intuitive user interface, HD video, file sharing, social tools and much more. Today's announcement strengthens iMeet's multi-platform presence, which also includes access via all market-leading web browsers, as well as apps for PC, Mac®, iPhone®, iPad® and now Android smartphones.
"Mobile access is non-negotiable for today's workers, and Android is one of the fastest growing mobile platforms worldwide," said Boland T. Jones, PGi founder, chairman, and CEO. "We're excited to offer a native Android app to iMeet users to further our goal of enabling seamless and powerful business collaboration from anywhere in the world."
iMeet lets people meet face-to-face online from anywhere, anytime–helping companies save money on travel costs while still being highly productive. iMeet is commonly used for sales meetings, recruiting interviews, client service, team meetings and more.iMeet for Android smartphones can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and includes:
- Mobile collaboration: Meet with up to 15 people anytime, from anywhere in the world.
- Meeting controls: You don't have to be in front of your computer to start and manage your meeting. The iMeet app for Android lets you control the meeting right from your phone. Start a meeting, mute guests, share files, chat and more—right at your fingertips.
- Auto-Connect™: No dial-in numbers or passcodes. Connect to the meeting with one touch.
- Share it all: Share videos, pictures, files or presentations with a single tap. Your files are waiting in the cloud, so you can access them wherever you are and on any device.
- Safe and secure: iMeet gives you world-class security that you can depend on.
- Multi-device: iMeet is available on your computer, smartphone and tablet, making it a seamless transition mid-meeting from your phone to your laptop.
- Multi-language: The iMeet app for Android smartphone is available in English, German and Japanese.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV