- Mark Gonzalez has over 14 years of global hands on experience within complex clearing and trading organizations as a partner and COO at both Ardmore Park Capital and Capstone Holdings Group and as an operations manager at Pioneer Futures.
- Gregory Chemin, who has previously held senior sales roles at European broker HPC's French operation and at Newedge in Germany, has more than 10 years of business development experience in derivatives instruments and on-exchange and OTC products.
- Paul Dex has 17 years of sales and sales leadership experience in the global financial markets, including at The Royal Bank of Scotland and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken.
- John Guthrie brings significant client management experience in the prime broker and derivatives industry, where he held sales and client service positions at Credit Suisse, Lehman Brothers and Deutsche Bank Securities during the past 10 years.
- Tom Twomey comes with 18 years of experience in the futures markets divided between business development, sales and trading, most recently in business development at OptionsCity and as director of marketing at Intercontinental Exchange as well as the NYMEX.
BNY Mellon Expands Global Derivatives Clearing Team
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.