PLEASANTON, Calif., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc., a majority-owned subsidiary of Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY), today announced that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering, or IPO, of Blackhawk's Class A common stock. The IPO will consist solely of shares to be offered by existing stockholders, including Safeway Inc. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. will serve as joint-bookrunning managers, with Goldman, Sachs & Co. serving as the global coordinator for the proposed offering. Barclays, BMO Capital Markets, Credit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Raymond James and Wells Fargo Securities will serve as co-managers for the proposed offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
A copy of the preliminary prospectus, when available, may be obtained from:
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone at: (866) 471-2526, or by email to: email@example.com
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Attention: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by telephone at: (800) 831-9146
- Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, by telephone at: (800) 503-4611, or by email to: email@example.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV