DES MOINES, Iowa and NEW YORK, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP; www.meredith.com), a leading global media and marketing company serving women, announced several agreements that expand the reach of its popular media brands in Turkey and Italy.
In Turkey, Istanbul-based Dinosaurs Yayincilik ve Dijital Medya Ltd. will launch local editions of three Meredith brands: Better Homes and Gardens, Parents and More. All three will be published under license in the Turkish language, with distribution planned via subscriptions and newsstands throughout the country. The titles are expected to launch in April 2013.
In Italy, Allrecipes.com recently launched Allrecipes.it, a localized site dedicated to Italian cooks. Allrecipes.com is world's No. 1 digital food brand. It receives more than 1 billion annual visits from food lovers across 23 countries in 12 languages via web and mobile sites, apps and eBooks."We're very proud to be forming relationships with new partners and expanding the reach of our brands to new languages and cultures," said John Zieser, Meredith's Chief Development Officer. "We have a clear and strategic goal to continue expanding internationally, increasing the value of our global audience for our advertising and marketing partners." About Meredith Corporation Meredith Corp. ( www.meredith.com) is the owner of powerful consumer brands such as Better Homes and Gardens, Parents and Allrecipes.com, and cutting-edge marketing capabilities. Meredith is actively seeking international licensing and strategic partners. If interested please contact John Zieser, Chief Development Officer ( email@example.com). SOURCE Meredith Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV