Patients who are receiving strong CYP3A4 inhibitors concomitantly with ADCETRIS should be closely monitored for adverse reactions.
Certain of the statements made in this press release are
forward-looking, such as those, among others, relating to the company’s
expectations for the addition of the label claims sought in the sBLA.
Factors that may cause such a difference include that the submitted data
are not sufficient to provide for approval of the claims in the sBLA.
More information about the risks and uncertainties faced by Seattle
Genetics is contained in the company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for
the year ended December 31, 2012 filed with the Securities and Exchange
Commission. Seattle Genetics disclaims any intention or obligation to
update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of
new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV