Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) announces that several of its coatings experts will present at the European Coatings Show, being held March 19-21, 2013 in Nuremberg, Germany. In addition, Cabot will also showcase live demos at its booth in Hall 1, Stand 1-550.
Live Product Demonstrations
- Energy Savings and Safe Touch Demonstration – An interactive demonstration with two tanks, one insulated with a Cabot Enova ® aerogel coating and one with no insulation. The water in each of the tanks is heated and constantly agitated, and the tanks are monitored by temperature probes and energy totalizing equipment. Over the course of the conference, the energy savings data will be collected. In addition, visitors can get a hands-on experience by touching each of the tanks in order to experience first-hand how the insulated tank has a significantly lower surface temperature.
At the event, Cabot experts will discuss new coatings material developments that meet the needs of the international paint and coatings industry. Cabot will participate in the following presentations:
- Colloidal scale fumed silica dispersions provide improved reinforcement in polymer coatingsSenior Applications Development Specialist Brian Prevo will introduce how CAB-O-SPERSE ® dispersions improve performance in coatings applications. He will describe how these easy-to-use “pour-in” additives deliver uniform reinforcing particle distributions that improve mechanical properties in coatings.The presentation will take place from 12:00 – 12:30 pm CET on Tuesday, March 19, 2013.
- Aerogel based highly insulating thermal insulation coatingsLead Applications Development Manager Peter Pescatore will showcase how insulative coatings utilizing silica aerogel provide energy savings, safe touch capabilities and significant reduction of condensation. This new generation of coatings incorporating aerogel are generating substantial interest with increasing environmental and safety awareness, sensitivity to energy efficiency and concerns about corrosion under insulation due to condensation.The presentation will take place from 10:00 - 10:30 am CET on Tuesday, March 19, 2013.
- Product Presentation: EMPEROR ® 1600 and EMPEROR ® 1200 pigmentsCabot will deliver a product presentation highlighting its new easy-to-disperse high color carbon blacks for solvents. This presentation will showcase how the uniquely designed high jetness carbon blacks enable the highest color performance and superior dispersability.The product presentation will take place from 10:50 – 11:10 a.m. CET on Thursday, March 21, 2013 in Hall 1, Stand 1-133.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV