Shares of the mobile gaming company soared last week after it announced its entry into real world gambling. Glu Mobile shares gained 14.78% to close at $3.34 during Friday's session.
The San Francisco-based firm was also the most active premarket Nasdaq stock on share volume of 432,339.
Satellite radio giant Sirius XM (SIRI) was another active stock, dipping 0.32% to $3.10 on share volume of 288,730, while networking specialist Acme Packet (AKPT) was off 0.03% to $29.21 on share volume of 203,550.Facebook (FB) shares were off 0.84% to $26.42, while Zynga (ZNGA) fell 2.49% to $3.53. Apple (AAPL), which saw a number of analyst estimate cuts last week, fell 0.32% to $442.22. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV