Catylist Partners With The Realtors Property Resource (RPR)
CHICAGO, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Catylist, the nation's #1 provider of Commercial Information Exchange (CIE) software, recently announced a partnership with Realtors Property Resource, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS®, to bring RPR's national commercial property database to their REALTOR® members.
Through the partnership, REALTOR® associations around the country who use Catylist's CIE or Commercial MLS platform will have the option of automatically sharing commercial property listings with RPR, enhancing the services provided including: business opportunity analysis, site selection tools, market potential search, consumer trends, demographic data, and dynamic reporting. Future plans include implementing single sign-on between the systems and deep-linking to allow CIE members quicker access to resources provided by RPR.
According to Catylist CEO Ronald Marten, CCIM, "Catylist is pleased to bring this exciting NAR member benefit to our thousands of CIE members. Our goal has always been to offer the highest level of service to our members by providing tools and information that assist REALTORS® in helping their clients and customers. This partnership adds a lot of value both for the individual broker and collectively for CIEs around the country."
Four Catylist clients have already opted to participate.For more information about RPR, visit http://blog.narrpr.com/commercial/. For more information about Catylist, visit http://www.catylist.com/. Catylist Richard Maxson, SVP920.605.7590 Email This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Catylist
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV