ATIcourses & ASPE Technology Partner To Introduce Three New Virtual Satellite Communication Technology Training Courses
RIVA, Md., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ATIcourses announced today a new series of Live Instructor-Led Virtual Training (LIVT) Courses on Satellite Communication Technology in partnership with ASPE Technology. ATI now offers virtual classes using WebEx Training technology from the same expert ATI instructors that teach the in-person courses. Both open enrollment public courses and onsite (customer specific) courses are offered in this virtual format.
"It is imperative that ATIcourses' customers are able to meet their training requirements in today's tight budget, restricted travel environment. ATIcourses is proud to offer live virtual training as a convenient and cost-effective option for their training. Live instructor-led virtual courses were a natural solution that leveraged web technology to meet the needs," said Jim Jenkins, the founder and president of ATIcourses. "These courses have been taught to thousands of people in-person. This LIVT approach is needed to take advanced online learning opportunities to the next level."
ATIcourses currently offers these open enrollment public courses in our Virtual Classroom environment. Additional live virtual courses will be added based upon customer requests. These LIVT courses start at noon (EST / EDT) and last until 4:30. Evening classes and customized times will also offered as requested.
- Satellite Communications - An Essential Introduction April 15-18, 2013
- Satellite Communications Design and Engineering May 13-16, 2013
- IP Networking Over Satellite (3 day) June 18-20, 2013
ATIcourses has teamed with ASPE, a well-established training provider who has used WebEx training technology for hundreds of courses yearly. ASPE will help administer the web courses and also market the ATI Satellite Communications courses to their customers. ATIcourses will market ASPE's Project Management and Systems Engineering courses to ATI's government and defense customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV