- The St. Patrick's Day celebration in Savannah continues to be one of the highest usage events for Verizon Wireless customers with over 1.8 million LTE connections throughout the day.
- Proving that Savannah loves to be connected, the city saw the highest growth in data usage in 2012.
- Football games in Athens, GA get people talking. Average campus usage in Athens on game day during the fall of 2012 was over 377,000 minutes of use and over 255,000 megabytes of data usage.
- More than 692 billion voice and data transmissions and more than 238 billion minutes of airtime were logged on the Verizon Wireless network in Georgia during the 2012.
- Wireless 4G LTE data traffic increased over 500% year-over-year in Georgia.
- The company launched HomeFusion™ Broadband throughout Georgia, a solution that leverages the power and speed of the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network to deliver high-speed, in-home Internet access for residential broadband, particularly in areas where Internet options are limited or are not currently available.
Verizon Wireless Blazed New High-speed Network Across Georgia In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.