NEW ORLEANS, March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Convergence 2013 -- Edgewater Fullscope, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW) ( http://www.edgewater.com), today announced Fullscope EDGE Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM), on-premise or cloud-based software designed to help manufacturing companies with complex sales cycles improve communication gaps between sales, services and engineering; gain better visibility to data and performance levels; and improve the overall customer experience.
Fullscope EDGE Solutions for CRM features four solutions that can be deployed as a stand-alone solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or as part of an integrated solution with Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning (ERP). The solutions leverage Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence to provide easy-to-use dashboards and real-time access to information including key performance indicators.
- EDGE Partner Relationship Management (PRM), helps improve communications between direct and indirect sales channels, distributors, resellers and dealers. It offers real-time visibility to management of all sales activities including lead registration, opportunity management, quoting, order tracking and status reporting. EDGE PRM provides clarity of the entire sales process, enabling manufacturers to have the information needed to make better business decisions, including more accurate and timely input for production planning.
- EDGE Sales Force Automation (SFA), makes it easy to realign sales territories in response to changing markets, new products, competitive forces or new hires, and provides a method for effective project collaboration between sales, service, engineering and training departments. EDGE SFA helps the appropriate sales team, either internal or external, respond to sales opportunities faster and have visibility into the entire sales process.
- EDGE Customer Service Assistance (CSA), enables manufacturers to provide better service to existing customers and capture additional revenue opportunities by overseeing service and software contracts, managing end-of-life products and offering new products. Dashboards present critical, consolidated data from existing business systems and offer a simple, fast way to track information without having to log into multiple systems. EDGE CSA also helps manage return merchandise authorizations (RMAs), credits, product giveaways and discounts.
- EDGE Trade Promotion Management (TPM), designed for consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, helps plan, budget, execute, monitor and analyze sales programs with retailers. EDGE TPM is a flexible and agile option to manage the constant pressure and complexity of today's trade programs. It provides the integrated tools to manage promotions, and synchronize discounts and pricing strategies to help improve margins and revenue.
"EDGE Solutions allow manufacturers to extend their existing investment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to address business issues that can result in increased customer service levels and new opportunities to generate revenue," said John Scandar, senior vice president of Edgewater Fullscope. "Fullscope is one of few Microsoft Dynamics partners to offer the full suite of Microsoft business applications and leverage our proprietary solutions to allow manufacturers to solve specific business challenges."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV