- Robot Zoo , Cambridge, MA (April, 13, 2013, 12 to 4 pm ET) – Representatives from iRobot, including CEO and Co-Founder Colin Angle, and the MassTLC will showcase amazing robotics technologies from over 30 New England organizations and educators.
- Robot Block Party , Volkswagen Automotive Innovation Lab, Stanford, CA (April 10, 2013, 1 to 6 pm PT) – Organized by Silicon Valley Robotics, the Robot Block Party is a job fair, robotics exhibition and celebration expected to draw over 2,000 people and more than 30 exhibitors.
- Michigan Celebrates National Robotics Week , National Center for Manufacturing Sciences/ U Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (April 15, 2013, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm CT) – Michigan, fast becoming a hub for technology growth, will host area companies to show off how the region will help shape the robotics industry.
- MSI Robot Block Party , Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, IL (April 6-14, 2013, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm CT) - The Museum is going robot crazy again and they’re inviting you to join the fun! MSI will demonstrate several robots from both the U.S. and Japan, offer lectures from top university scholars and hold special workshops and hands-on activities.
Colin Angle, CEO And Co-founder Of IRobot, Discusses Robotics With Students From The Boston Area During National Robotics Week - Lipofsky Photography
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts