The IFrogz Caliber Advantage Controls The Action Via The Device's Bluetooth(R) Connection, Providing The Lightning-fast Response Needed For Today's Mobile Gaming. (Photo: Business Wire)
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories company with a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG and iFrogz, will attend the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2013 to introduce and demonstrate its new iFrogz Caliber Advantage ™ mobile gaming controller to industry professionals and media. The GDC will take place March 25-29 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, and is the largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event in the world.
The iFrogz Caliber Advantage will provide gamers with an enhanced console-style gaming experience for their Apple iPhone 5 or iPod touch 5 th generation. The Advantage is an analog game controller and case, providing 360-degree motion control with viewing options in both portrait and landscape. Gaming action is made possible through Bluetooth ® 4.0 pairing and dual, left and right slide-out controls that feature responsive keys for an accurate, high-quality gaming experience. Available in the first half of 2013 for $69.99, the Caliber Advantage will also feature an integrated lithium polymer battery, offering 10-12 hours of continuous play without the need for a charge.
“The GDC is an opportunity for us to showcase the iFrogz Caliber Advantage as the first open development gaming controller for the iPhone or iPod touch,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing for ZAGG, which manufactures and markets iFrogz products. “We are committed to introducing creative product solutions for gaming enthusiasts, and we believe gamers at all levels will enjoy and appreciate the design, control and function of this new device.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV