- Enables MACsec Networkwide: Intellisec dramatically extends MACsec to support secure access to multiple cloud services, enabling delivery of MACsec-secured Layer-2 Carrier Ethernet services, such as MEF EVCs, MPLS L2VPNs and Data Center Interconnect, across the network. Until now, MACsec has traditionally been limited to link-based box-to-box applications primarily within cloud services data centers;
- Simple, Low-Cost, Scalable: Intellisec scales easily with the number of interfaces, delivering up to 75% cost savings compared to alternate solutions. Network installation involves a simple upgrade of the system’s physical layer components without impacting or upgrading the ASICs or network processors;
- Maintains Network Synchronization: Precision synchronization is critical to network infrastructure. Intellisec works together with Vitesse’s VeriTime™ technology to maintain nanosecond-level IEEE 1588v2 time stamping accuracy;
- Compatible Extension to Existing Technologies: Intellisec enables network link upgrades independent of the network’s awareness of security protocols.
Vitesse’s Intellisec Secures Communications Networks For Cloud Services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts