Five Star Quality Care, Inc. (NYSE: FVE) today announced that it has extended the maturity date of its existing $35 million revolving bank credit facility to March 18, 2016. The existing credit facility was scheduled to expire today, March 18, 2013.
In addition to extending the expiration date by three years, certain terms of the credit facility were also amended to reflect current market conditions. For example, interest paid on borrowings under the credit facility was reduced from LIBOR (with a floor of 200 basis points) plus 400 basis points to LIBOR (with no floor) plus 250 basis points. The credit facility remains secured by FVE’s accounts receivable and related collateral.
Jefferies Finance LLC acts as lender, arranger, administrative agent and collateral agent for the facility.
Five Star Quality Care, Inc. is a senior living and healthcare services company which owns, leases and manages senior living communities, including primarily private pay independent and assisted living communities located throughout the United States. Five Star also operates two rehabilitation hospitals. Five Star is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.WARNING CONCERNING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS THIS PRESS RELEASE CONTAINS FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 AND OTHER SECURITIES LAWS. THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED UPON FVE’S PRESENT BELIEFS AND EXPECTATIONS, BUT THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO OCCUR. FOR EXAMPLE, ACTUAL COSTS UNDER, AND THE CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF BORROWINGS UNDER THE FACILITY ARE SUBJECT TO OTHER FEES AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE FACILITY AND FVE'S SATISFYING CERTAIN FINANCIAL COVENANTS AND MEETING OTHER CUSTOMARY CONDITIONS. FOR THESE REASONS, AMONG OTHERS, INVESTORS ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE UPON FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV