DailyFunder.com Welcomes Stephen Sheinbaum To The CEO Corner
NEW YORK, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DailyFunder.com (DF) is proud to announce that Stephen Sheinbaum, the CEO of Merchant Cash and Capital, will be joining the CEO Corner. Sheinbaum is the second industry captain to sign on with the DF community.
Sean Murray, a co-founder of DF welcomed Mr. Sheinbaum. "Believe it or not, Steve introduced me to this industry back in 2006," said Murray. "Having seen him grow the company firsthand from its humble roots to the powerhouse that it is today, I can say with certainty that the community will benefit from his knowledge," he added.
Sheinbaum stated, "It is great to have a forum where those involved in the business can have an open discussion about the direction of the industry and ways to improve it. The efforts of Sean, via Dailyfunder.com, are going to benefit all that participate in our growing industry and should hopefully cultivate additional interaction between all. I am looking forward to being an integral part of this forum for a long time to come!"
About MCC:Since 2005, Merchant Cash and Capital, LLC has been one of the nation's business cash advance funding leaders. MCC has provided more than $500 million in financing to over 12,500 distinct customers and a total of over 20,000 advances. For more information about MCC and its innovative small business-focused cash advance programs, please call 1-866-792-9366 or visit its web site at http://www.merchantcashandcapital.com.About DailyFunder.com: http://dailyfunder.com is the official forum for the Merchant Cash Advance industry, and welcomes factors, microlenders, ABL lenders, and other business financiers to join the community. iPhone users can access the forum with ease by downloading the free app from the iTunes Store. SOURCE Daily Funder, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV