SAN FRANCISCO, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will keynote an exclusive, invitation-only customer event on March 22 in Boston, MA. Benioff will discuss how the latest technology trends are empowering companies to connect with their customers in entirely new ways and transform into customer companies.
Tune into Salesforce Live ( http://salesforce.com/live) at 9:40am a.m. ET to watch the keynote in real-time and join the conversation.
Learn How to Become a Customer CompanyThe shift to social and mobile cloud computing has empowered companies to connect with customers in entirely new ways and become customer companies. Customer companies listen to every customer, engage on every channel and deliver great customer service everywhere. They sell as a team, connect products to the network and deliver apps on any device. By connecting everything—customers, employees, partners and products—customer companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate. Salesforce.com is the only company delivering a next generation customer platform that gives companies the power to create deeper connections with their customers and unlock greater levels of growth, innovation and success.Additional Information
- Register now at http://salesforce.com/live to watch the keynote on Salesforce Live
- Watch the keynote online and join the conversation on March 22 beginning at 9:40 a.m. ET at http://salesforce.com/live
- Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter at http://twitter.com/salesforce and use #salesforcelive to join the conversation
- Find a salesforce.com event in your region, please visit: http://salesforce.com/events/
- Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage and advertise with the #1 marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps everywhere with the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts