Key features and benefits of the LM5122Q boost controllers:
- 100-V output range and 65-V input range simplifies high-voltage design.
- High power density is easily achieved with interleaved multi-phase operation.
- Bypass feature enables pass-through of input to output when boost functionality is not required.
- User-selectable diode emulation enables improved efficiency at light load conditions.
Key features and benefits of the TPS43060 and TPS43061 boost controllers:
- 500-uA quiescent current supports battery-powered applications.
- Up to 1-MHz operation allows small inductor and ceramic capacitors, which reduces overall solution size.
- -40 degrees C to 150 degrees C operating junction temperature for robust performance in hotter environments.
Availability, packaging and pricing
The TPS43060 and TPS43061 are available in volume now from TI and its authorized distributors. Offered in a 16-pin QFN PowerPad™ package that measures 3 mm by 3 mm by 0.75 mm, the TPS43060 and TPS43061 are priced at $1.40 in 1,000-unit quantities.Samples and production quantities of the LM5122Q are expected to be available in the second quarter. Offered in a 20-pin TSSOP package that measures 6.5-mm by 4.4-mm by 0.9-mm, the LM5122Q is priced at US$2.10 in 1,000-unit quantities. Find out more about TI's power products:
- Order samples and an evaluation module of the boost controllers:
- Get more information on all of TI's power products: www.ti.com/power-pr.
- Design a complete power management system online with TI's WEBENCH ® Power Designer: www.ti.com/webenchpwr-pr.
- Check out "Jeff does APEC" live on the Power House blog to keep up with trends and topics from the showroom floor.
- Ask questions and share knowledge in the power forum in the TI E2E™ Community: www.ti.com/powerforum-pr.
- Download power reference designs from TI's PowerLab™ Reference Design Library: www.ti.com/powerlab-pr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV