CLEVELAND, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Key4Women is expanding its curriculum for women leaders with a new program, Wisdom Wednesdays. The program begins March 27 and is a series of 30-minute conference call presentations on topics such as fostering leadership to identifying new business opportunities to how to expand personal and professional networks.
"The Wisdom Wednesdays program is one more way we fulfill Key4Women's commitment to offer access to capital, education, networking and personal service. We know women leaders and women business owners are pressed for time and constantly seek new insight that will help them achieve their personal and professional goals," said Aneta Kuzma, Key4Women senior strategist and KeyBank senior vice president.
"Our new program Wisdom Wednesdays offers access to a variety of KeyBank and industry experts, complementing our popular Key4Women Forum series and our strong Key4Women social media network," Kuzma said.
Key4Women Forums feature nationally known speakers and regularly attract thousands of attendees. Social media channels @Key4Women, Facebook and LinkedIn offer additional insights on a daily basis to thousands of fans and followers.Wisdom Wednesdays sessions are scheduled to take place 12 p.m. ET on the last Wednesday of each month through October. The sessions are free and open to the public. Visit Wisdom Wednesdays to register for a specific program or for the entire series. The inaugural Wisdom Wednesdays session will be 12 p.m. ET, March 27 and will feature Key4Women client and member Amy Franko, founder and CEO of Columbus-based Impact Instruction Group. Franko will discuss how to create and make best use of professional networks. Future Wisdom Wednesdays programs will feature nationally recognized speakers discussing topics such as leadership, effective communication across generations, characteristics of fast growing companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV