ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) employee Kathy Medalle has been named Marquette University College of Engineering's Young Alumna of the Year for 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17620 .
Medalle, a program manager at Northrop Grumman's Land and Self Protection Systems Division in Rolling Meadows, Ill., was chosen for the award in recognition of her service to the community and her professional achievements. Medalle is responsible for directional infrared countermeasure programs that protect aircraft from the threat of guided missiles.A 1999 graduate of Marquette University with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, Medalle participates in mentoring programs that encourage students to choose careers in math, science, technology and engineering. She is also an active volunteer at the Kirk School in Palatine, Ill., which provides a comprehensive educational program for students with significant cognitive, orthopedic, communication, sensory and/or behavioral impairments. The Marquette University College of Engineering Distinguished Alumnus/a Award recognizes outstanding professional achievement and service to the university. Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Ellen Hamilton 224-625-4693 (office) 847-815-0753 (mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV