PROS ® (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced that a host of industry thought leaders will deliver addresses at its Outperform 2013 Conference. The annual event, sponsored by Microsoft, Deloitte and the Professional Pricing Society, will be held April 3-4 at the world-renowned New York Stock Exchange. The conference brings together a select group of pricing, sales and marketing executives from business-to-business companies that recognize the advantages of leveraging big data to drive sales growth.
In addition to industry visionary and thought leader Tom Davenport, who will keynote at Outperform 2013, PROS customers and industry thought leaders who are experts in pricing and sales effectiveness will share the stage. They will deliver comments that address compelling topics at the top of today’s business agenda:
- Edmond Brown, Director of Pricing, American Standard Brands: Why Sales Needs a Pricing Solution
- Neil Biehn, Ph.D., PROS Vice President, Science: The New “V” in Big Data: How Viability is Driving Better Outcomes
- Tom Davenport: Keeping Up with the Quants. Smarter Decisions, Better Results. Davenport is a highly regarded big data and analytics thought leader and one of the 100 most influential people in the IT industry.
- Jim Dickie, Managing Partner, CSO Insights: Sales Management in a 2.0 World
- Chris Fletcher, Research Director, Enterprise Applications, Gartner, Inc.: Pricing Effectiveness Through Big Data
- Scott Green, Global Pricing Lead for Panduit: Pricing is Bigger Than Any One Organization
- Chris Jones, PROS Chief Sales Officer: How Big Data Gives Your Sales Team a Competitive Advantage
- Stephan Liozu, Ph.D., Founder of Value Innoruption Advisors: How to Get Your CEO to Care About Pricing
- David Mok, Worldwide Director of Pricing, DePuy Synthes Spine, a Johnson & Johnson company: Driving Profit at the Speed of Pricing
- Alice Wachol, Principal, Deloitte Consulting: Buckle Up: Service Parts Pricing Road Test
- Craig Zawada, PROS Chief Visionary Officer: How to Find the Competitive Edge You’re Looking for (Hint: It’s in Your Own Backyard)
“With all the market dialogue around big data, it’s more important than ever for executives to understand where they can get the best return on their big data,” said PROS Chief Marketing Officer Tim Girgenti. “At this event, our customers and industry experts will share firsthand experiences about how using big data to drive sales and pricing effectiveness has created outstanding business results. We are grateful to our customers for sharing their extraordinary stories, and we look forward to another great event at the New York Stock Exchange.”