Frost & Sullivan Lauds SIMCO's Unmatched Service Quality In Calibrating And Repairing A Broad Array Of Equipment
About SIMCO Electronics
SIMCO Electronics is North America's largest independent provider of calibration and repair services and software. Celebrating its 50 th year of service, SIMCO was founded in Northern California in 1962, with a dedication to customer service and commitment to technical superiority. Today, SIMCO offers a worldwide network of laboratories and international field service teams, serving thousands of customers in more than 40 countries. In addition to its technical services, SIMCO offers a full suite of validated calibration and maintenance management software that is offered as a service (CERDAAC).
SIMCO Electronics has been certified to comply with ISO 9001:2008 by DEKRA Certification, Inc. SIMCO's laboratories are accredited to ISO / IEC 17025:2005 by A2LA. Several SIMCO laboratories are further accredited to ANSI/NCSLI Z540.3-2006 by A2LA. SIMCO's CERDAAC offering is validated to comply with all applicable parts of FDA 21 CFR Parts 11 and 802 as well as ISO 13485:2003.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV