EE To Provide 500 Jobs In Apprenticeship Scheme
EE is the most advanced digital communications company in Britain, providing mobile and fixed-line services to 27 million customers, and is the first company in the UK to provide 4G mobile services alongside fixed-line fibre.
EE is the company that runs the Orange, T-Mobile and EE brands in the UK.
Its 4G service will cover more than half of the UK population by June and EE continues to improve the speed and reach of the UK's first 4G network. Its fibre service already covers 50% of the population. EE's mobile service currently provides coverage to 99% of the population with 2G and 98% of the population with 3G.Follow us on… Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/ee Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/ee YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/ee LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk Customer Services Hatfield Business Park UK AL10 9BW Telephone number: +44-(0)800-956-000 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: ee.co.uk SOURCE EE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV