HATFIELD, England, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
EE, the UK's most advanced digital communications company, today announced it will be the only UK network to launch the new Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone with superfast 4G.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available for consumers and business customers on EE's superfast 4G service, providing speeds approximately five times faster than 3G and unlimited calls and texts on all plans. Customers will be able to purchase the handset via the EE online shop, EE telesales and EE retail stores, and, with a 4GEE plan, they can watch live TV on the move without buffering, play live multiplayer games on the go and download large email attachments quicker than ever.
Paul Jevons, Director of Products and Devices, EE, said: "The interest we've received from consumers and businesses has almost reached fever-pitch levels, so we're delighted to be the only UK operator to offer the Samsung Galaxy S4 enabled with 4G from launch."When paired with our unique superfast 4G network, customers really will be able to make the most from the powerhouse performance the Samsung Galaxy S4 provides - utilising its capabilities to the maximum." In addition to superfast speeds and EE services, customers with a Samsung Galaxy smartphone on a 4GEE price plan will also benefit from:
- EE Film - the only service in the UK which combines 2 for 1 cinema ticketing, listings, trailers and film downloads or streaming in one place
- A discount of £5 per month on EE superfast Fibre Broadband - so they can get blistering speeds at home and on the move
- Fast track customer service by dialing '33' from their handset
- Clone Phone Lite - giving people 500MB free storage to back up the content that matters most
- Choose an add-on - customers who take a 4GEE phone plan from £41 per month can also choose from a music, games or TV add-on to enjoy