Avanti Responds To Nisga'a Move On Kitsault Moly Mine
"We all know we're on the eve of a provincial election," Kevin McKay, chairman of the Nisga'a Lisims Government, told The Province newspaper. "It's our feeling that the (environmental assessment office) is moving a little too hastily, before they are sure that they've met all of the requirements.
Editorial Disclosure: Avanti Mining is a client of the Investing News Network. This is not paid-for content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV