HOUSTON, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR) today announced that a company executive will present at the BB&T Capital Markets Commercial & Industrial Conference to be held March 20-21, 2013, in Coral Gables, Fla. Kip Rupp, vice president, investor relations, will present Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at 9:05 a.m. Eastern time.
Quanta's presentation for the BB&T Capital Markets Commercial & Industrial Conference will be broadcast live over the Internet. Live webcast links will be available on the company's website in the Investors and Media area at www.quantaservices.com and will also be archived for replay on the website.
Quanta Services is a leading specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power and natural gas and pipeline industries. Quanta's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining network infrastructure. Additionally, Quanta licenses point-to-point fiber optic telecommunications infrastructure in certain markets and offers related design, procurement, construction and maintenance services. With operations throughout North America and in certain international markets, Quanta has the manpower, resources and expertise to complete projects that are local, regional, national or international in scope.Contacts: Kip Rupp, CFA – Investors Stephanie Moreland – MediaQuanta Services, Inc. 713-629-7600 SOURCE Quanta Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV