SAN DIEGO, March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that its SAT Corporation (SAT) subsidiary has launched the newest version of satID®, the industry's leading RF Interference (RFI) Geolocation product.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17647
satID is an all-in-one solution for locating and identifying sources of interference due to equipment failure, operator error, intentional jamming or unauthorized users. RFI is a growing industry challenge, one that increasingly leads to costly service disruptions, both for commercial and defense operations.The launch of satID 3.0 is a milestone advancement in the field of RF interference mitigation, bringing together improvements to aid in accuracy and response times. Based on broad feedback from commercial and military geolocation operators, considerable enhancements were made to satID to create a more intuitive and streamlined user experience. The result is a new, highly flexible architecture that can scale to fit any type of customer installation, which includes support for distributed environments and multi-user access. The most visible advancement in satID 3.0 is its new map-driven user interface providing a more efficient way of generating geolocation results. An operator starts with a detailed map from which they can then identify and overlay satellite and signal information, spectrum analyzer displays and other necessary elements to perform geolocation within the map. In addition, satID 3.0 now features streamlined data input and extensive data entry checking for erroneous or incomplete data in order to reduce operator mistakes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV