The investment will enable WPP’s operating companies to tap into the fast-growing international EDM markets with a focus on sponsorship and branded entertainment opportunities. It continues WPP’s strategy of developing digital media beyond traditional advertising, which has become increasingly important to clients trying to connect with 16-34 year old “digital natives.”
WPP is the world’s largest communications services group with billings of $70.5 billion and revenues of $16.5 billion. Through its operating companies, the Group provides a comprehensive range of advertising and marketing services including advertising & media investment management; consumer insight; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; and specialist communications. The company employs over 165,000 people (including associates) in over 3,000 offices across 110 countries. For more information, visit www.wpp.com.
WPP was named Holding Company of the Year at the 2012 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity for the second year running, since the award was initiated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV