Accelrys, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCL), a leading provider of scientific innovation lifecycle management software, today announced that Max Carnecchia, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Michael A. Piraino, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sidoti & Company 17 th Annual Institutional Investor Forum on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 9:20 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference is being held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
- Sidoti & Company 17 th Annual Institutional Investor Forum
- March 18-19, 2013
- The Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City
- More information can be found at http://www.sidoti.com
About Accelrys, Inc.
Accelrys (NASDAQ:ACCL), a leading provider of scientific innovation lifecycle management software, supports industries and organizations that rely on scientific innovation to differentiate themselves. The industry-leading Accelrys Enterprise Platform provides a broad, flexible scientific solution optimized to integrate the diversity of science, experimental processes and information requirements across the research, development, process scale-up and early manufacturing phases of product development. By incorporating capabilities in applications for modeling and simulation, enterprise lab management, workflow and automation, and data management and informatics, Accelrys enables scientific innovators to access, organize, analyze and share data in unprecedented ways, ultimately enhancing innovation, improving productivity and compliance, reducing costs and speeding time from lab to market.Accelrys solutions are used by more than 1,300 companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, energy, chemicals, aerospace, consumer packaged goods and industrial products industries. Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Accelrys employs more than 200 full-time PhD scientists. For more information about Accelrys, visit www.accelrys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV