Ampro Industries, Inc. Welcomes Television Personality Jennifer Williams As The New Face Of Their Award Winning Shine 'n Jamâ¿¢ Product Line
MEMPHIS, Tenn., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampro Industries, Inc., manufacturer of Ampro Pro Styl ®, America's #1 Gel and the award winning Shine 'n Jam™ product line, welcomes Jennifer Williams as the new face of the expanding Shine 'n Jam brand. Melanie Rudner-Herron and Jonathan Rudner, grandchildren of Ampro founder, Irvin Lansky, are "…very excited to have Jennifer join our long & growing list of #TeamAmpro celebrities" says Jonathan. Melanie continues, "She's the perfect person for this product line because she personifies everything we try to communicate with our brand message."
Known for her impeccable style and elegance, most will recognize Jennifer from being featured on VH1's Basketball Wives, which scored very high ratings for the VH1 network during her tenure on the program. In addition to her television appearances, Jennifer is also the owner of Lucid, an all-natural, non-sticky lip gloss line and a Flirty Girl Fitness Studio in Chicago, Illinois. On joining the Ampro family, Jennifer says, "I am extremely excited and honored to become the new face of Ampro's Shine 'n Jam line. Ampro is a family oriented company and they have welcomed me with love. The Ampro brand has always been a staple in the hair care market and the Shine 'n Jam- Silk Edges has become my favorite. It is great for fly-always and keeping my edges silky so I am always red carpet ready! I look forward to my future and my journey with this amazing company. Stay tuned!"
As the face of Shine 'n Jam, Ms. Williams will be featured in the global advertising campaign of the brand which includes Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel – Extra Hold, Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel – Regular Hold, the highly sought after Shine 'n Jam – Silk Edges and an upcoming Shine 'n Jam Shine Serum.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV