Stocks to Watch: Electronic Arts, Lululemon
NEW YORK -- Electronic Arts (ERTS) CEO John Riccitiello is resigning from the games software maker as it struggles to reverse declining sales.
Riccitiello, who joined Electronic Arts in 1991, is relinquishing his position and leaving the company's board on March 30.
EA, the maker of games such as the Madden franchise, Tiger Woods, and others, also announced that its revenue and earnings per share outlook for the current quarter will be lower than initially estimated.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) said Monday it was pulling shipments of yoga pants from its stores because they were too sheer. Lululemon said the mistake by a supplier would reduce its expected first-quarter sales to $333 million to $343 million, down from previous expectations of $350 million to $355 million.
Adobe Systems (ADBE), the graphic-design software maker, is expected by analysts on Tuesday to post fiscal first-quarter earnings of 31 cents a share on revenue of $986 million.
Skullcandy (SKUL), the maker of headphones, named Hoby Darling, an executive from Nike, as its president and CEO. Darling was the general manager for Nike's digital sport unit. He replace Jeremy Andrus, who stepped down as president and CEO in February. Dr. Dre Is Taking SKUL to School
DSW (DSW), the retail shoe company, is expected by Wall Street on Tuesday to report fourth-quarter earnings of 72 cents a share on sales of $601.9 million.
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) is expected by analysts on Tuesday to report fourth-quarter earnings of $1.29 a share on revenue of $1.4 billion. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV