At the time of publication, Kass had no positions in securities mentioned.
Early-Morning Market Look
Originally published on Friday, March 15 at 8:00 a.m. EST.
- Let's take a peek at the overnight and early market movements.
Overnight the beat goes on:
- S&P futures flat;
- European markets down;
- euro up;
- gold flat;
- crude flat; and
- 10-year U.S. note yields 2.03%.
- Last Friday, March 8 -- new highs = 351
- Monday, March 11 -- new highs = 315
- Tuesday, March 12 -- new highs = 220
- Wednesday, March 13 -- new highs = 104
- Thursday, March 12 -- new highs = not yet available on Bloomberg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV