GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, March 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) announced today that it will be hosting a webinar with MoldMaking Technology magazine on cost-effective approaches to simulating and modifying mold geometry.
Many plastic parts are challenging to mold within tolerance on the first, second and sometimes third shot. A variety of factors affect the shrink and warp of the part. Owing to the traditionally high cost of simulation, many shops still opt for machining the cavity to a steel-safe condition, molding the part and then reworking the mold according to the deformation.
The webinar will explore how some tool shops have found a cost-effective means of simulation and easy modification of the mold geometry.In particular, the webinar will demonstrate how successful tool shops can:
- utilize cost-effective CAE tools;
- employ advanced warping tools to modify geometry with a deformation compensation percentage;
- use efficient toolpaths with multiple surface offset groups to minimize CAD work;
- provide shorter lead times to their customers; and
- advertise this capability as a value added service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV