The Minnesota Chiropractic Association Presents "A Natural Approach To Diabetes & Obesity"
BLOOMINGTON, Minn., March 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Back by popular demand.... Nationally known nutrition and wellness expert Dr. Robert Rakowski DC, CCN, DACBN, DIBAK will teach a natural approach to diabetes and obesity. The public will learn how the "typical American diet and lifestyle" is creating preventable diseases and what you can do to improve your health and the health of your family.
According to the American Diabetes Association (ADA), in "2011, 25.8 million children and adults in the United States—8.3% of the population—had diabetes."
This information packed seminar will arm participants with nutrition and lifestyle solutions to prevent and possibly reverse these pandemic diseases explained, Debra Hurston, Executive Director of the Minnesota Chiropractic Association.In March of this year, the ADA reports the cost of diabetes:
- " $245 billion: Total costs of diagnosed diabetes in the United States in 2012
- $176 billion for direct medical costs
- $69 billion in reduced productivity"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV