Sarraf Gentile LLP announces that it is investigating Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (“GLDD” or the “Company) (Nasdaq: GLDD) in connection with its disclosure of errors and irregularities in its historical financial statements.
On March 14, 2013, the Company revealed "material weakness" in its disclosure controls, stated that its President and Chief Operating Officer had abruptly resigned, and announced that its reported revenues for the second and third quarter of 2012 were overstated by millions of dollars. On this news, the Company's stock price fell sharply.
If you purchased or own GLDD stock and want to discuss your legal rights, at no cost and without obligation, please contact Joseph Gentile at Sarraf Gentile LLP (telephone: 212-868-3610; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sarraf Gentile LLP has extensive experience litigating shareholder class actions across the United States and has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured shareholders.NOTE: Sarraf Gentile LLP pledges to donate 10% of any net attorneys’ fees earned in connection with this mater to worthy unaffiliated charities. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV