Even With The Luck Of The Irish, Airline Customers Continue To Pay A Lot Of Green In Excessive Federal Taxes
Airlines for America Highlights the Pot of Gold that Goes to Washington with Every Ticket Purchased in New Infographic
WASHINGTON, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Airlines for America (A4A), the industry trade organization for the leading U.S. airlines, today released an infographic highlighting the excessive tax burden imposed on its customers, including those travelers taking to the skies this weekend to attend St. Patrick's Day celebrations across the nation.
- Reduces taxes and fees on airfares so travelers and shippers can keep their pockets greener.
- Reforms antiquated regulations that add unnecessary costs and do not benefit customers or safety.
- Modernizes the nation's Air Traffic Control System to reduce delays and emissions at the top o' the skies.
- Levels the playing field to allow for a globally competitive U.S. airline industry (like offering more services and routes to Ireland!)
- Stabilizes energy prices through a balanced and comprehensive national energy policy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV