OLD GREENWICH, Conn., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellington Financial LLC (NYSE: EFC) ("Ellington Financial" or the "Company") announced today that its 2012 tax packages for shareholders of the Company, including the Schedule K-1, are available online and may be accessed through the Ellington Financial website by visiting www.ellingtonfinancial.com and clicking on "K-1 Information" under the "For Our Shareholders" caption. The Company expects to begin mailing the 2012 tax packages on Thursday, March 21, 2013. For additional information, please contact our Tax Package Support at 1-877-496-3830 during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, Central Time.
About Ellington Financial LLC Ellington Financial LLC is a specialty finance company that acquires and manages mortgage-related assets, including residential mortgage-backed securities backed by prime jumbo, Alt-A, manufactured housing and subprime residential mortgage loans, residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. government agency or a U.S. government-sponsored enterprise, mortgage-related derivatives, commercial mortgage-backed securities, commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt, as well as corporate debt and equity securities and derivatives. Ellington Financial LLC is externally managed and advised by Ellington Financial Management LLC, an affiliate of Ellington Management Group LLC.
SOURCE Ellington Financial LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV