SPOKANE, Wash., March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Vice President (EVP) Ron Frank and District 1 Area District Vice President (ADVP) Doug McIntier have announced that Manuel Mendez has been named marketing company president (MCP) of U-Haul Company of Inland Northwest.
Mendez began his U-Haul career in December 1999 as a parts specialist for Anchorage Repair Shop. In June 2000, Mendez was promoted to shop manager for Anchorage Repair, the position he held for several years before being promoted and transferring to Auburn Repair Shop as shop manager, the position he held until his recent promotion."I'm excited to have Manny taking over as MCP of U-Haul Company of Inland Northwest," affirmed ADVP McIntier. "Manny has worked hard to provide our customers with quality service and excellent equipment. His high energy level will help all of his team members be successful and he will take U-Haul Company of Inland Northwest to a higher level." When asked what he is most excited about in assuming his new role as president, Mendez said, "Well, first and foremost, the mere magnitude of the scope of responsibility just excites me. I have always been an individual who loves the excitement of hard challenges and figuring out ways and means to make the best of opportunities," Mendez affirmed. Mendez is thrilled by what he refers to as a "really big strength" within U-Haul Company of Inland Northwest...which happens to be the tenure and personal experience that all of his team members possess. He feels blessed to have been given the opportunity to lead and work with some of the finest team members in the nation, and he is very confident that U-Haul Company of Inland Northwest will achieve every success on its horizon. Mendez understands that it is now his job to cultivate the vast experience within his Company, and apply it to serving more customers and reaching higher levels of success.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV