BlackRock Advisors, LLC today announced the redemption of a portion of the issued and outstanding auction rate preferred shares (“ARPS”) by BlackRock California Municipal 2018 Term Trust (NYSE: BJZ) (the “Fund”).
The partial redemption announced today, which totals $5.7 million in ARPS, will be conducted at a liquidation preference of $25,000 per share, together with accrued and unpaid dividends thereon to the redemption date, if applicable.
The Depository Trust Company, the holder of record for the ARPS, determines by random lottery how the partial redemption will be allocated among each participant broker-dealer account that holds ARPS and each participant broker-dealer determines how to allocate partial the redemption among its respective ARPS holders.
Please see redemption details for the Fund’s ARPS below.
|Series||CUSIP||Redemption Date||Total Shares||Aggregate Principal|
|to be||Amount to be|
|M-7||09249C204||April 9, 2013||228||$5,700,000|
|(Redemption represents approximately 11.6% of BJZ’s current ARPS outstanding)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV