Crimson Exploration Inc. (NasdaqGM:CXPO) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 and an operational update.
2012 Summary & Highlights
- Full year revenue of $115.9 million and Adjusted EBITDAX of $81.0 million
- Increased quarterly crude oil and natural gas liquids production to 45% of total production, through a 90% increase in crude oil production
- Increased proved reserve PV-10 value to $340.1 million, a 28% year-over-year increase
- Increased proved crude oil and natural gas liquids reserve volumes by 66% and 18%, respectively, to a total of 9.2 million barrels
Allan D. Keel, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “The Company entered 2012 with two main objectives. The first objective was to continue our transition to a balanced profile of natural gas and crude oil and NGLs. Second, validate our Woodbine acreage position. I am pleased to say the Company accomplished both tasks. In 2012, crude oil production increased by 90% to 753,980 net barrels, so total liquids production represented 45% of total production, up from 30% in 2011, and our year-end proved reserves were 47% crude oil and NGLs, up from 19% at year-end 2011. In our Woodbine play in Madison and Grimes counties, Texas, Crimson has emerged as an industry leader offering significant exposure to the core parts of the play. Since completing our Mosley #1H well in March 2012, Crimson’s operated properties in the Woodbine have produced over 550,000 gross barrels of oil equivalent and our operated and non-operated wells have achieved an average 24-hr initial production rate of 1,108 boepd and a 30-Day average production rate of 748 boepd. In 2013, we will continue to develop our assets in the Woodbine formation, while concurrently expanding our focus on oil-weighted opportunities to include the crude oil rich Buda formation in South Texas and look to possibly execute a drilling program for the James Lime in East Texas.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV